A MAN RAPES IN-LAW TO DEATH

Barely two weeks after a young lady identified as Faith Akin was allegedly raped to death by a middle aged man, a similar incident has been reported at the Epe Police Station. According to the report, 29-year-old Titus
Ime raped his in-law, a 19-year-old woman identified as Blessing John, to death. The incident occurred in a forest at Epe. The suspect allegedly trailed Blessing to her father’s farm, where he raped her to death. Ime, reporting the incident, said he assaulted Blessing due to her refusal to date him. The rapist cum murderer blamed his dastardly act on his “great love" for the deceased. “I just moved to Lagos from Akwa -Ibom State to look for a job when I met Blessing. She is my in-law, as my uncle is married to her elder sister," he said. "As soon as I set my eyes on her, I fell in love with her but I kept it to myself. When I could not bear it anymore, I went to her to declare my love for her but she turned me down. I kept pestering her but she...  CLICK TO READ MORE

Comments