SUSPECTED SUICIDE BOMBER DIES IN KADUNA BLAST

THERE was pandemonium at Ungwam Muazu, an outskirt of Kaduna metropolis last night as a bomb explosion rocked the area. The suspected suicide bomber allegedly died in the blast while two persons were seriously injured. Witnesses said the injured persons were taken to an undisclosed destination for medical attention. Some residents told journalists that the explosion occurred at 7 p.m. They claimed that the suicide bomber drove from his house within the area to another part where he attempted to plant the explosive, which exploded on him. He died on the spot, sources said. The affected area was cordoned-off by security agents while residents abandoned the place. An eyewitness said: “The explosion occurred in my presence. I heard a deafening sound on my way from the area. In fact, I can say that it was just by God’s grace that I...  CLICK TO READ MORE

Comments