Justin Bieber wants to be a dad

Yep, the balcony spitting from, mop bucket peeing in 19-year-old simply can’t wait for parenthood.

We’d recommend he read a few parenting books before hand.

Justin revealed: "I can't wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around, but those things are in God's hands, not mine."


However, before you start worrying that we’ll be having mini Biebers running riot in the world, JB also admitted that he is still enjoying being young and responsibility free.

"I'm not going to lie. It's fun to be young, fall in love and be in love,” he added.

Justin split from his on/off girlfriend Selena Gomez at the end of last year, with the pair now back in contact and sparking constant speculation that they are getting back together.

Luckily for Selena, if she does choose to get back with Justin, his mum has taught how to treat a lady right.

He continued:"My mom taught me how to treat a woman right, so I enjoy taking a girl out and doing nice things for her.

“Everyone deserves to feel like they are the most special person in the world."

Justin’s recent antics have caused quite a lot of controversy of late, with focus slipping away from his day job – making music.

The teen admits that he has been sidetracked and wants to now concentrate on making music.

He added: "Sometimes I think people get distracted... and forget that I'm here to create music.

“I put everything I have into my music, and I wish people would focus more on that."

We think that’s the best idea he’s had in a long time. 

Comments